Dissipative Floor Finish
Zinc free advanced floor finishing solution for static control floors.
CoatZF is specially formulated for application in computer rooms, electronic assembly rooms, telephone sub-stations, or any area where static control is desired. Cross-linked polymer chemical structure prevents leaching or wash-out of static dissipative properties and provides long lasting static protection.
Comprised of 18% solids, application is easy and improves productivity. Staticworx® CoatZF Dissipative Floor Finish is suitable for various applications, non tribocharging and will provide you with the ultimate glossy ESD finish that will stand up to heavy traffic.
Budget-friendly, easy 5-Step Static Killer Program.
- Remove any waxes or polishes from your old floor.
- Apply 2 coats of CoatZF per our instructions.
- Measure your floor with our ANSI/ESD S7.1 megohm meter:
Your floor will measure <1.0 X 10 E9.
- Test several high traffic areas every 2 weeks.
- Only clean your floor with Staticworx Triboshield cleaner.
CoatZF can be applied to many surfaces:
- Epoxy coatings
- Polyurethane Sealers
- VCT, SVT, SDT
- Any ESD tile
CoatZF does not contain harmful chemicals:
- NO APE (alkylphenol ethoxylates) surfactants
- NO Carcinogens, Mutagens, or Reproductive Toxins
- NO Ozone-depleting compounds
- NO Ammonia
- NO Heavy metals (Zinc Free, Lead Free – RoHS Compliant)
- NO Flammable components
- NO Components toxic to aquatic life
No more messy, leaky buckets from shipping damage! Our gusseted, form-fit multi-ply bag is an innovative alternative to messy, leaky buckets. You get the best of both worlds, flexibility of a bag-in-box with the benefits of a rigid container.
CoatZF is the only low VOC coating of its kind on the market.
- 0% VOC per Title 17, California Code of Regulations, Division 3, Chapter 1, Subchapter 8.5, Article 2, Section 94508
- Meets or exceeds the VOC guidelines of U.S. EPA, OTC and CARB.
Low static generation on any surface.
- < .1kV (100 volts) – ANSI/STM 97.2 and AATCC-134
- Meets or exceeds stringent requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 for charge generation on flooring.
Staticworx® CoatZF provides superior electrical properties along with a safe walking surface. To ensure employee safety and to mitigate user's liability exposure, it is important to use floor finish that has been successfully tested for slip resistance, and is properly applied and maintained.
StaticWorx® CoatZF is a