For information, samples, local installers and the name of your regional tech rep, Email
4706 Waterbury Stowe Road
Waterbury Center, VT 05677
US Mail address
PO Box 248
Waterbury Center VT 05677
Manufacturing and Warehouse:
Hwy 41, Calhoun, Georgia
West Coast Distribution Center:
Los Angeles, California
West Coast Flooring Installation:
Our technical services team can help you address these and other important issues like:
- How do we assess our static problem in the first place?
- Which anti static flooring options are available?
- What is the right number of ohms resistance?
- What is AATCC 134 and why doesn't it apply to choosing an ESD floor?
- What is ANSI/ESD S20.20 and why isn't it applicable for mission critical flooring applications?
- Why are electronics manufacturing environments different than end user environments?
- How do I write a generic specification that will prevent suppliers from value engineering inferior alternatives?
- What ESD and grounding standards do I need to meet?
- What is Motorola R56, ATIS 0600321 and FAA 019e and why should I care?
- How do I ground static dissipative and conductive flooring?
- Which ESD flooring has the lowest cost of ownership?
- How do I install ESD flooring in occupied spaces?
- Why is conductive flooring measuring between 2.5 x 10 E4 - 1.o X 10 E6 not approved for telecommunication applications?
- Is there a way to certify or test the antistatic properties of a static-free floor?
- How can we arrange an AIA lunch and learn?
Our ESD Tile representatives are available to help you find the answers to your ESD Flooring questions. Each are specialists in their field with years of experience in Static Control Flooring solutions. Please feel free to contact us with your questions, we'll be happy to help.