Ground Circuit Testers
The Staticworx Universal Circuit Analyzer now tests circuits internationally.
This patented unit incorporates all the branch circuit testing capabilities you need to effectively test and troubleshoot a branch circuit from 85 - 250 volts, AND 45 - 65 Hz. Simply add the appropriate country plug adapter for use and plug in. It will apply a full 12, 15 or 20 amp load to a circuit for voltage drop measurements.
This capability helps detect high-resistance points that cause fits for equipment on the line, such as loose connections, corroded wires, bad splices or faulty electrical devices. It also offers important features like True RMS, ground impedance, peak voltage, frequency, GFCI testing and the capability to identify proper wiring in receptacles.
- Measures Ground Impedance per ANSI/ESD S6.1
- Neutral & Ground Wires Verification per ANSI/ESD S6.1
- Verifies that Hot & Neutral are not reversed
- Verifies that Hot & Equipment Ground are not reversed
- Super-bright display
- High accuracies
- Line Voltage
- True RMS
- Peak Voltage
- Measures voltage drop under full load (12A, 15A, 20A load tests)
- Ground to neutral voltage
- Hot and neutral conductor impedances
- Identifies false (bootleg) grounds
- Tests GFCIs and EPDs for proper operation
- Identifies proper wiring in 3-wire receptacles
- Conducts testing without disturbing sensitive loads
- Staticworx Universal Circuit Analyzer
- 12 inch Universal Extension Cord
- 12 inch Extension Cord for Asia
- Operator's Manual